Stillingen har utgått.
We are seeking fully qualified Early Childhood Teachers to join our staff to ensure our standards of excellence are maintained and further developed.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for assigned children in Pre-school.
- To raise standards of a child's achievement within the preschool's curriculum (Early Years Foundation Stage or International Baccalaureate) and to monitor, support, assess and evaluate each child's progress in their class.
- Participation in open events, parents' meeting and other relevant events organized by the Pre-school.
- To participate in the realization of the Pre-Schools objectives (see www.BISS.no)
- To coordinate and plan the role of Preschool Assistants in their team within the agreed system.
- To provide all those additional professional duties as required by teaching staff.
Bachelor's degree in Early Years Childhood Studies (0-6 years) approved by UDIR.
- Demonstrated skills in building a caring, nurturing and creative environment.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated skills in building positive relationships with parents.
- Will be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Is enthusiastic, open minded, proactive, responsible, flexible and team oriented;
Personal traits will be taken into consideration for this role.
- Has training and / or experience in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program.
- Has experience with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Starting date will be: 10.08.20. Should you want further information, please contact Susanne Ferreira. Interested applicants should apply in writing to [email protected] Closing date for applications is Sunday the 1st of March 2020.